applescript - shell and Quick Look

jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri May 1 02:12:11 EDT 2009

When I searched for Applescript  Quick Look Leopard I came across the
following way to get Quick Look into my Rev app (the app requires
Leopard anyway, so it fits well).

I'm wondering if anyone else is using Quick Look in a Rev app?

Seems cool so far. Work well, I've tested it with iWorks, images,
video, text.

Uses qlmanage and the -p opens the object in a standard Quick Look
window.

Using a shell script and Leopard's Quick Look feature do something like:

qlmanage -p '/Users/jimsims/Desktop/zzz.numbers'

sims

sims at ezpzapps.com
Skype:   sims.jim
iChat:   techietours