Can anybody HELP !!

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Tue Mar 31 14:39:42 EDT 2009

Hi Jacque,

> I wish we had, but we didn't.

I guess you are right. I just now tried to duplicate the issue by removing the PW in the IDE and then setting the PW in the standalone build, instead of prior in the IDE. It worked.

But two clues: 1. If Camm sets the PW in the IDE, it now works for him also, and 2. He's running a trial version or 3.0, which none of us are exactly duplicating without un-licensing all of our copies of Rev.

Anyway, my understanding is that he is now able to build in 3.0. I will "allow" you unlicensed your Rev to test that aspect. ;-)

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini