Can anybody HELP !!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 31 11:12:46 EDT 2009

Jim Bufalini wrote:

> But, you say in 2.8.1, your method of setting the PW only during the
> standalone build worked, but it doesn't in 3.0? Hmmm... Sounds like
> another RQCC. ;-)
>
> Anyway, glad we got to the bottom of the mystery.

I wish we had, but we didn't. I've been watching this thread to see if
anyone had ideas. Camm wrote to support some months ago (and I think he
also submitted a QCC report) but no one has been able to reproduce his
results. He created a stack that failed consistently for him, very
simple with a single answer button, and it compiled fine for me in XP. I
gave it to one of the engineers and he also had no trouble creating a
standalone with it. After that I suggested Camm write to the list, which
he did, but no one here could reproduce it either. So far, the problem
seems limited to Camm -- only the odd part is that he says he can
reproduce it on several machines at his workplace. Perhaps it is related
to a particular XP setup that is the same on all those machines, but I
don't know what that could possibly be.

So, no clue. I was hoping someone here could help isolate the problem.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com