Re-2: libeay32.dll error with standalone

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Mon Mar 30 02:21:35 EDT 2009

Of course it should be "libeay32.dll" what i found in the standalone.

Matthias

Original Message        processed by David.InfoCenter
Subject: Re: libeay32.dll error with standalone (30-Mrz-2009 8:16)
From:    runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
To:      runrev260805 at m-r-d.de

Hi, in the meantime i found out the following. 1. There was a path set to the folder X64 (by installer) Removing that path entry, removes the error. I opened the standalone with a hexviewer and found "ibeay32.dll" in it. So it seems my standalone is looking for that dll, although i have no ssl stuff in it. Is there a way to the the standalone not to look for that dll, if not needed? Regards, Matthias Original Message processed by David.InfoCenter Subject: libeay32.dll error with standalone (29-Mrz-2009 22:23) From: runrev260805 at m-r-d.de To: runrev260805 at m-r-d.de Hi, i get the following error message under 32 bit Windows Vista, when running a standalone created with Revolution 3.0 enterprise windows. Even a standalone with just one button with only one answer command produces this error message. This only happens on machines, which have installed the program mentioned in the error message. After pressing OK on the error message the standalone is started. Renaming the X64 folder (as it is not needed on a 32bit windows), solves the problem. But that´s only a workaround. My customer only have Acer machines with that software installed. I cannot ask him to rename this folder on each machine. Does anyone have an idea, what i can do also? This is the complete text of the error message: --------------------------- Untitled 2.exe - Ungültiges Bild --------------------------- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\x64\libeay32.dll ist entweder nicht für die Ausführung unter Windows vorgesehen oder enthält einen Fehler. Installieren Sie das Programm mit den Originalinstallationsmedien erneut, oder wenden Sie sich an den Systemadministrator oder Softwarelieferanten, um Unterstützung zu erhalten. Regards, Matthias To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com