web browser and Rev interactivity, help

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 05:58:51 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

I'm a bit confused by your description, but I'm assuming you are talking
about a page displayed in a revBrowser control.

According to the Rev dictionary it says that using revBrowserGet one should
be able to get the htmlText of a page displayed in a browser control
("htmltext : The html source of the current page being displayed").  From my
interpretation of the documentation you should also be able to use
revBrowserSet to put new htmltext into the browser window.

Assuming this is possible (revBrowser does not work for me and crashed Rev
last time I tried to use it), then you would have to find the "<input>" box
which contains the text you want to change, then re-set the browser instance
with your edited version of the text.

Hope that I'm right.

Bernard