illegal creativity?

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sat Mar 21 14:35:58 EDT 2009

Leadership is not culture, especially in autocratic oppressive dictatorships or theocracies.  However, the culture in such countries end up reflecting the damage caused by abuse.  I refuse to tell lies. The statements i made are to call attention between rule of rights (not simply rule of law).  Luckily, a larger and larger percentage of global people are living in the relative fairness provided by democracy.  If being a life long civil rights liberal makes me an archy bunker racist i must have missed a memo.  Abusive systems create more paranoia than do less abusive systems.  To the extent that we quietly partake in abuse we are to blame.  User contracts have gotten out of hand.  These are simple truths.