[ANN] Rev Mentor Top Ten - video, charts, analyzer stack

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Fri Mar 20 12:01:12 EDT 2009

Hi Jerry,

I'm curious. You say people use this stack to read emails.

I did download your stack last time you announced it. It had embedded in it
a week's worth of only the top 10 emails from the list for that week. It had
paste from clipboard, but I saw no import or way that this stack can grab
emails other than from the clipboard, which I have no idea how emails would
get into the clipboard in the first place. ;-) I even looked at the code and
saw nothing.

Do I have the wrong stack or what am I missing?

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini