ODBC access (closing connections)

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Mar 20 11:53:26 EDT 2009

I think I checked that once. I am almost certain that if you quit
Revolution it closes the database connection for you. Easy way to tell
would be to quit revolution and then start it up and use the previous
database connection. But if you crash to desktop (or force quit) then
of course the results will be unpredictable.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM