[OFF TOPIC] How many...

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:09:03 EDT 2009

iMac, 20" screen at work, 24" screen at home.

Safari (really enjoying playing with Safari 4 beta)
Mail
iCal
TextWrangler
Preview
Stickies
LaunchBar
Pic-a-POD
ScreenShare (a utility I wrote to make LAN screen sharing more easily
accessible)

Revolution comes & goes as I find it more convenient to shut it down
while changing project, and I tend to swap between versions while
testing recent betas.

Spaces is my friend as I allocate my regular apps to logical Spaces
and then can switch between them very smoothly.

Cheers,
Sarah

P.S. Thanks for starting this thread Richmond - it's interesting to
see what people use.