[OFF TOPIC] How many...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 17 11:12:51 EDT 2009

Hi Sims,

On this computer, 11 visible apps, a few invisible servers and
databases and lots of system processes. The visible apps have 5 files
open at the moment, but several have many windows open. How do you
count browser windows and e-mails in preparation?

I have 2 monitors set up for the computer I write this e-mail on. The
secondary monitor is positioned left from the main monitor, both
physically and logically. One monitor is 1280x800 and the other
1280x1024.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille