My BBC Master - - - getting Beeped-off.

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:28:54 EDT 2009

Right.  I agree with both of you here.
It clearly IS POSSIBLE.  Profitable?  Maybe for Adobe, maybe not so much for
Rev (but then, what does that say about Rev?).

Other than "he who makes me see purple and shall not be named again," I'm
really not trying to diss anyone.

But for how many years have we all bought, and CONTINUE to buy into the
rationale that 'it can't be done on Windows"?  We're still sitting here
doing it in 2009 for heaven's sake!  As my nearly 8 year old son would say,
"J*sus Creepers!" (sorry -- this is an actual quote from him; he's heard
"J*sus Chr*st! as an expletive as well as the tamer "Jeepers
Creepers"...and, well, somehow merged the two ;-)   )

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com