My BBC Master - - - getting Beeped-off.

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:26:52 EDT 2009

Hi René,
You said:  "Reverb, Tremolo, Phasing, Chorus, ...
What would be best is that Midi functions are implemented into Revolution...
Is this a dream?"

To paraphrase a line from the movie Excalibur:

'A dream to some... a nightmare to others!'

(Bwahahahhaha!!!)  ;-)

Sorry; couldn't resist.  I guess you would have had to have seen the movie
with Nicol Williamson's great booming voice uttering that line.

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com