My BBC Master - - - getting Beeped-off.

René Micout rmicout at online.fr
Wed Mar 11 04:26:10 EDT 2009

Hello Judy,

Le 11 mars 09 à 04:09, Judy Perry a écrit :

> I like your stack!  I really do.  And while I know you have
> confidence that
> we can all be natively reading and writing MIDI-spec code in no
> time, I'm
> just WAYYYY too old for that to be happening anytime soon.  ;-)

With a little help from my "friends" ;-) (Beat and Kurt) I finish a
little stack for experimenting Midi code...
I will soon move on to more serious things to Midi adapting a more
important application.
This is not so difficult as might appear at first sight. We must
recognize that it is still not VERY easy.
But I think it is worth the candle (in french : le jeu en vaut la
chandelle), you can control Attack, Gate time, Release, Pan, Vibrato,
Reverb, Tremolo, Phasing, Chorus, ...
What would be best is that Midi functions are implemented into
Revolution... Is this a dream?

Bons souvenirs de Paris
René