My BBC Master - - - getting Beeped-off.

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 23:22:58 EDT 2009

Because Scott Raney had absolutely no use for it and lied that sound
channels and/or HC-like musical scripting couldn't be supported under
Windows IIRC.
And I'm still plenty steamed about that.

Modern PC games clearly support such a thing.  Modern audio file formats
clearly support such a thing (if you've ever played with, say, the ancient
and deprecated Adobe SoundEdit you will see that differing sound file
formats support differing levels of multiple simultaneous sound channels)..

Raney simply couldn't be bothered.  Which is a shame because he was clearly
capable of making it happen.  And certainly for the US$1,000 a license he
was charging he could've been bothered with it.

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com