What would this be in Rev?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Mar 8 18:19:50 EDT 2009

I have some code from another language that I want to run in Rev. What
is the Rev equivalent for these commands?

baseKey = strcat(myVariable, strcat(myVariable2,myVariable3))
myVariable = strindex(1,1 baseKey)
myVariable2 = strindex(2,2, baseKey)
myVariable3 = strindex(20,3, baseKey)

caculatedMD5 = strstr(
                                 md5(
                                         strcat(
                                                 lowercase(str),
                                                 lowercase(seed)))
                                 ,20)

I don't know if there should be a comma after the second 1 in the
second example or not but that is the way I have it.

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos