[ANN] ListMagic 1.1.3 is now available

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Sun Mar 8 16:46:19 EDT 2009

Hi Josep,

> I updated my ListMagic widget and I see some extrange things.
> When I select one row and scroll down many rows until the selected row
> are
> not showed and select another row, all the rows are selected for a
> instant
> and then deselected and selected the click row. It's a flash selecting
> all
> the rows and deselecting all.
>
> Any idea?

I am not able to duplicate this behavior you report. Please contact me at
support at sosmartsoftware.com with details of which version of Rev your are
running, which platform (Mac OS version, PC OS version), etc. If you are
able to create a stack that behaves like this, please attach it to the
email. Thanks!

> It's posible align to the right some column?

No. Mixing column alignment is a long-standing limitation of the underlying
table field engine. I've been thinking about how to efficiently fake it.
But, so far, no bolt of lightning has hit. ;-)

Has anyone managed to get an individual column to right justify without
using the space pad kludge?

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini