Array Coolness

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Mar 5 19:38:45 EST 2009

I see. Well my approach would have a problem with a table with a large
number of columns, but what I am actually trying to do with the
rearranging of columns is make it compatible with Listmagic, which
does exactly what you are suggesting, which is display a limited
number of columns in a list view.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management