Hilighting of selected row in Option button, doesn't hilight

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Mar 4 19:30:26 EST 2009

Hi Mark,
It's not the label I'm wanting to set... "set the label of me to vWhatEver".
It's the previously selected item in the button list that I want hi-lighted.

Let me explain with an example:

The object is an Option button.
The text property has: Choice 1, Choice 2, and Choice 3.

For the first time, I click in the option button and make a selection:
Choice 2.
Now when I click in the option button again, the following should happen...
- the list opens showing 3 items, as defined above. (works as it does)
- the previously selected item (Choice 2 in this example) should be
hi-lighted with the blue/navy line. (doesn't happen) This is the issue. The
RunRev engine should do the hi-lighting of the item in the list for this
object, the option button. The developer shouldn't have to script this.

I've seen many other development software, where this happens natively.
This behavior is to let the user know where in the list they made the
selection.

I hope I'm making this clearer to understand.

Regards,
Mark Stuart