In search of a programmable pen tool

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 21:45:45 EST 2009

> Message: 18
> Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:40:39 -0600
> From: Chipp Walters <chipp at chipp.com>
> Subject: Re: In search of a programmable pen tool
> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
> Jim, I must say, the stack:go url "
> http://www.jamesphurley.com/Kaleidoscope.rev"
>
> behave perfectly on Vista. Very very fast and beautiful!

Chipp,

Thanks for the feedback.

I think I'll try to try the kaleidoscopic effect on a bezier line,
i.e. use the bezier handles to create a line together with their its
mirror images across planes of symmetry. Might be interesting.

Jim  Hurley

P.S. But what might also be interesting  is if Run Rev would make a
full-fledged, full-bodies programable pen objects, so that one could
drag the pen drawing tool across the screen, complete with a
mouseMove handle to create the kaleidoscopic images. The color might
be allowed to run through the rainbow as the pen moved further from
the base point. Probably no high on Run Rev's agenda.