Rev cannot open my jpeg ! - and some serious thinking

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:11:01 EDT 2009

My issue is that I am copying and pasting from Photoshop to RunRev. If the
file is too large, RunRev will not recognize that there is an image in the
clipboard.

I plan to tinker with this endlessly, because I really want the picture to
be able to print with 300 DPI resolution. That does not seem like too much
to ask for.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Jim Lambert <jiml at netrin.com> wrote:

>  would it be possible to
>> kludge up a workaround
>>

> If it's just display of big JPEGs you need, how about importing and
> displaying them in a (QT) player?
>
> Jim Lambert

Do all things with love