right-click on Mac?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:55:31 EDT 2009

I just had a glisk at the Apple website and there was stated:

"The Apple Mighty Mouse comes standard with your Mac."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Mighty_Mouse

personally I'm rather happy with a bottom of the range
Logitech - but then all my Macs came with single-button
mice.

The only single-button mouse I have hung onto is the
lovely round one that came with the G3 iMac.