Quick Screen Capture Question

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sat Jun 27 23:40:07 EDT 2009

I know I've seen this in the archives somewhere but I can't seem to find
it.  I need to do a screen capture (whole screen is ok but I'd rather
not have the menu and task bars on Windows if I can avoid it).  We use a
program for mapping data collection radios and we currently have to
carry a printer into the field (literally into fields!) in order to do a
screen print of the radio network.

The image takes up the whole screen so I can't have a stack in the way
or I'll miss some part of the diagram.  I've tried the "export snapshot"
but I can't seem to get it to work without having the user use the mouse
to draw the area to be captured.  Is there a way to define the SCREEN
rect that I want captured rather than a stack or object?

Can I start the stack up first and have it down on the task bar with a
right click menu option to capture the screen?

Thanks in advance.

len morgan