Problem copying image from RunRev to Photoshop

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 15:49:19 EDT 2009

I have a problem that does not make sense to me.

I am using RunRev 2.6.1 on a windows system. I have a script that puts an
image into the clipboard when I ctrl+right click on the image.

I know the script works because I can then paste the image into another
RunRev stack without difficulty.

However, when I go over to Photoshop, it does not recognize that there is
any image in the clipboard - the paste option is still greyed out.

Has anyone ever encountered this? If so, were you able to resolve it?

Thanks,

Jonathan

--
Do all things with love