option click, control click, etc

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu Jun 25 04:49:26 EDT 2009

On Jun 25, 2009, at 10:42 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> > have an 'Option' key there are 'Alt' keys -

> Are those Apple brand keyboards or from third parties?

Apple UK/European keyboards, such as this wireless neato Apple one I
have do have alt where US ones have option.

This Apple keyboard also lacks Enter keys, and maybe 5 or 6 other
differences. I bought this one for Cloe a while back and in order to
prevent violence I had to have a US version shipped over  ;-)   Touch
typists are touchy.

sims