Where to Send On-Rev Questions

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 04:19:00 EDT 2009

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Sarah Reichelt wrote:
>
>> I always like to know that whenever I finally need to use
>> any feature of Rev, if I search the mailing list archives, I will find
>> some help. I hope non-On-Rev users fell the same way about On-Rev
>> discussions here.
>
> I'm with you. I hardly ever get time to visit the forums and I too
> would like info to be searchable in the archives.

as a non-On-Rev user (that's a really ugly mouthful) I cannot see any
objection; I am also a non-Studio and a non-Enterprise
user (guess that makes me almost completely 'non'); it doesn't make me
feel "all funny" when the use-list contains stuff
about features only available to Studio and Enterprise users - err, why
should it?