[On-Rev] Photo Gallery problem

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Thu Jun 25 01:38:41 EDT 2009

Sarah Reichelt <sarah.reichelt at gmail.com> wrote:

> My test photos page <http://troz.on-rev.com/photos.irev> uses irev to
> construct a grid of thumbnails and each one gets an onclick link that
> calls a JavaScript function. The JavaScript then loads the larger
> image into the specified <div> on the page.

I know your "slideshow page", Sarah -- in fact it was a starting point
for me :-)
Specially the routine for obtaining the photos list; and also the idea
to construct a table for the thumbnails.

But, as I am not very fluent in Javascript (litotes) -- and willing to
see if it were possible in pure transcript/html, I tried :-)