Rev 4 Preview Webinar - Video Link

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 03:51:02 EDT 2009

Yes, Thanks a lot, Bill;

now able to catch up on the part of the Webinar I missed; and run it
through several times so I can "extract the juice" from it - and there
is a lot of juice there.

I was also happy to have my vocabulary enlarged, learning the word
'Olve' (as in 'revOlve'); although, for the life of me I cannot understand
what it means.   :)