Salivating . . .

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jun 23 15:40:20 EDT 2009

> And, for an 'exiled' Scot, the best bit of the Webinar was the sound
> of birds tweeting outside RunRev's offices in Edinburgh!

Sum that sound with the already vocal group of birds here in Niteroi, BRAZIL
and you have a quite loud group. I had to use earpieces to damper their
interference.

Also, my neighbour parrot shouts my name every once in a while, and my dog
barks since it thinks someone if calling me to enter the house, and the
parrot gets happy with such canine audience that keeps shouting it like
there's no tomorrow and the dog goes on and on... the joys of nature, those
two will explode one day from all that excitement.