Scrolling a Gigantic Text file in a field

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jun 23 13:54:28 EDT 2009

Craig,
I have a stack with 33 thousand cards and it works fine! As for gigantic
text source, what about this, only show part of it, as you scroll, load
more, like tracking ahead and behind, like display the current part plus
thousand lines forward and backward, as you scroll add more lines to top or
bottom.

this should keep your field with a couple thousand lines which is ok.

:D