Scrolling a Gigantic Text file in a field

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 13:42:39 EDT 2009

I understand that Rev does not like stacks with lots of cards, but this is
the first I have heard it does not like fields with lots of chars. Is this
so? I made a scrolling field with 100,000,000 random characters, and it seems
to work fine (The thumb, no surprise, does not move overmuch while
scrolling). But are other bg processes affected?

Craig Newman