data grid question

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 04:41:54 EDT 2009

Hi Joe,

Did you watch the first webinar on the DataGrid?  I think that is by
far the easiest way to grasp why the DataGrid is useful.  Basically,
the DataGrid serves to style the presentation of rows of complex data.
 One's options for doing this in Rev go (in increasing power and
complexity) field, table field, ListMagic, DataGrid.

The great thing about all these questions on the DG is that a) they
have given Trevor ideas how to expand it further, b) they've found a
few bugs, c) they will provide lots of additional information for you
if/when you ever decide you too need to use a DG in your code.

Bernard