data grid question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Jun 22 23:41:41 EDT 2009

I've not even considered using the datagrid control, but I've noticed
an awful lot of traffic regarding it on this list.

Since, once I understand how something really works, I've wondered if
a description of the concept behind datagrid has been provided.
Probably a real stupid question, but we have some pretty bright people
on this list. It seems to me that most of these threads would most
likely be unnecessary if there is one; or like many other things with
revolution, this description is too well hidden, not readily obvious
to the first time user of the datagrid control. Please forgive me if
I'm waaaay off base with this.

Joe Wilkins