Aggregate values for columns

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Mon Jun 22 22:29:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

I found it... the error is that I call:

set the text of field "f_importe_portes" to the uSumTotal ["Col 9"] of group
"dg_xxxx"

And the correct is:

set the text of field "f_importe_portes" to the uSumTotal ["Col 9"] of me

I call inside the FillData, but I think that isn't the correct place. I want
to update the total if the user change any value, but when the user add one
row or delete one row I need to recalculate.

What is the best place to put it?

Also I detected some strange issues when update the scripts in FillData and
when modify the getProp. After some modifications the datagrid is empty and
no more work. I must remove from the memory and open again the stack.

Salut,
Josep