OT: Data recovery from incomplete CD

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 22 21:25:14 EDT 2009

stephen barncard wrote:
> I think she's talking about a data disc that didn't get finalized

Right. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Toast doesn't see anything
on the disk either. But now I'm thinking maybe all these utilities are
correct and the disk really is empty. I suspect that the 90% completion
I saw was the Finder creating a burn folder (I was too distraught to pay
much attention at the time.) The actual burn may never have happened.
It's hard to tell looking at the CD itself whether those lines in the
center are new or are part of its original state.

And here I thought this stuff always happened to somebody else.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com