scrollbar with a scale below only on Win2000

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 22 05:39:16 EDT 2009

Hi Tiemo,

have you tried setting the showValue to false or the pageInc to 0?
Keep i mind that this might have other unwanted effects. You'll need
to figure out what is the best solution for you.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 25 May and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.