To On-Rev or Not to On-Rev

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Jun 20 18:38:56 EDT 2009

Gregory,

Please note: The ability to embed <?rev ... ?> scripting tags within HTML is
a feature of our server technology, not the desktop application. While we
will most likely have a free version of the server technology down the road,
it will not work like it does now, where you just pop the Revolution engine
out of the Linux desktop version and put it online.

- Bill