Revolution and 3D: Can You Dig it?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Jun 16 11:19:00 EDT 2009

> I'd be interested in testing - and if the features were
> something that would interest / integrate with architectural
> modeling environments / import / export / display then we'd
> be interested in becoming founders.

Soon Ill have a couple of downloadable samples to show. There is an existing
engine (C++ based) that we are porting to work with Revolution. The engine
itself is bursting with feature goodness, but we need to prioritize what
will be included in a 1.0 release.

We've already decided that the licensing model will be subscription based,
ie with a purchase, you'll get upgrades for 12 months after you purchase.
Founders "time" will start when we release 1.0, even though they will be
able to work with it much more prior to the 1.0 release date.

I should have some more news to share later in the week - won't be long :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software