Error on shutdown

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 16 02:39:52 EDT 2009

Hi Scott,

I'm not sure about this, because usually I see a different type of
error on shutdown, but the following script might help: <http://runrev.info/Quit%20your%20standalone.htm
 >. Just adjust it to your needs (e.g. by removing the MySQL part or
by adding code for custom externals if necessary).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 25 May and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.