Standalone problems

Burrton Woodruff burrton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 09:47:49 EDT 2009

Folks,

I'm having two problems with creating standalones.

1. For Mac OS X the name of the created standalone is partially
doubled: Should be "Magnitude Estimation" and is "Magnitude Estimation
Estimation Task". I've tried leaving the name blank (the standalone
cannot be saved) and selecting all, deleting and entering again. From
the same build, the Windows standalone has the correct name.

2. For Mac OS X using a custom icon works sometimes and not other
times. I haven't been able to figure out why sometimes the custom icon
appears and other times does not. I'm unclear as to whether the
Windows build shares the problem. I use boot camp and don't always go
though the reboot to check the Windows standalone and then reboot into
Mac OS.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Burt Woodruff
RippleSoft