storing a Word document as a customprop

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 16:29:58 EDT 2009

Oh, the Rev part doesn't need any special treatment and "put into URL will indeed happily overwrite file completely - it's on the Word side that you need to be careful: when you use Word to modify your template RTF document, you should always use 'SaveAs' to avoid issues.
Some versions of Word may not exhibit this problem, but I'm 99% sure that Word 2000 was one of those annoying versions that would do an incremental save - only writing the differences between the new and the old version, rather than creating a clean new file.

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====