storing a Word document as a customprop

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:58:10 EDT 2009

Cool. That seems to work. Re the incremental save part -- if I am
doing a "put (whatever) into URL..." and the URL specifies the same
file name and path, then shouldn't it just be overwriting the file
anyway each time? I would think that the "put into URL" form calls on
system routines that simply replace the file and that Word would be
totally ignorant of the process.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com