Float Values and Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jun 10 06:07:09 EDT 2009

On 6/10/09 11:31 AM, "Antuan Johnson" <amjohnson09 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Antuan,

> I'm currently working with float values in valentina and I'm wondering is
> there a way to limit the number of decimals in a float to lets say 2 or 3
> like 0.66 or 0.666 instead of how it currently is which is something like
> 0.66666667, its accurate and all but im afraid it may slow down program
> speed with that kind accuracy.

I think this is question to Valentina list.

You want STORE them on disk in such form?  I think no.

Or you want be able DSIPLAY them in such form?

Good news:
    in the latest beta 4.2b10 of Valentina
    we have add very powerful FORMAT() function.

Read about it here:

<http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:vcomponents:vsql:ref
erence:expr:funcs_string#format>

May be today we will upload 4.2b11
Where FORMAT will be plugged into Valentina Reports also.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology