Revolution and 3D: Can You Dig it?

Noel noelf at nomigraphics.com
Mon Jun 8 19:29:10 EDT 2009

I'd be interested in helping beta the software, and depending on the
price, pre-order it.

Also, we're not going to be selling on Content Paradise at this time,
which includes our package of Shade shaders.  There are 400 shaders
in the package.  Would that be something you guys might want to sell
along side the new versions of Shade?

  - Noel