How do I block the Windows keys?

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Mon Jun 8 13:16:55 EDT 2009

William for the first part I'd do something like:

on rawKeyDown pKey
   if pkey <> 65388 and pkey <> 65389 then pass rawKeyDown
end rawKeyDown

and for the second, assuming you want to show the image when clicked,

on mouseUp
   if the controlKey is down and the commandKey is down then show img
tImg
end mouseUp

Hope I've understood,

Best,