dead click functions

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 09:35:45 EDT 2009

I see all that, Jacques. The info about how events are queued vs. how HC
did it is important to me, so thank you.

But I would not ask so much of the engine if I did not write "wait until
the mouseClick". The handler does not finish, it waits. And the very event
that restarts it ought to be sufficient to permit the engine to re-orient
itself to its new conditions; for example the mouseLoc, and continue merrily in
its role of integrating at the highest level the GUI and the real workings
behind the scenes, the reason we love this programming paradigm so much.

Working on a workaround...

Craig