replaceText - correction

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:22:22 EDT 2009

Sorry, should have written:

on mouseUp
 put "id=d2b516" into oldWord
 put "id=anything" into newWord
 if fld id 1004 contains "id=d2b516" then
   replace oldWord with newWord in fld id 1004
   end if
end mouseUp

rather than

on mouseUp
 put "id=d2b516" into oldWord
 put "id=anything" into newWord
 if fld id 1004 contains "id=d2b516" then
   replace oldWord with newWord in fld "fSTUFF"
   end if
end mouseUp

(this is because I prefer to give my fields names so that if
I copy them onto new cards I don't have to fiddle around
finding their new id numbers).