Editing group mode

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 6 02:13:58 EDT 2009

Hi Jacque,

There are some problems with the property inspector. I suspect it
happened after the addition of the data grid pane.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.0.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 15 May and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.