Datagrid problem in standalone

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Fri Jun 5 14:44:45 EDT 2009

Hi Devin,

I have just read the lesson, but it is not totally clear. From what I
understand, is it important that the substack "Datagrid templates" is
existent.
In the standalone settings of page 2of the standal=one settings
( "Stacks") I check the button : 'move Substacks to individual
stackfiles'.
Then I have selected my Main stack (Splash) and all of my associated
substacks, including the right substack "Datagrid templates". This
"Datagrid templates" is present in the list of stacks. It still does
not work. Any ideas?

Thanks, Beat