Datagrid problem in standalone

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Jun 5 12:02:06 EDT 2009

On Jun 5, 2009, at 9:46 AM, Beat Cornaz wrote:

> I have trouble with the datagrids after having made a standalone. In
> the IDE everything wortks fine, but in the standalone the datagrids
> do nothing and cannot be edited or the column width being adjusted.
> In the inspector the 'allow editing' is on as well as changing the
> widths.
> When I make a fresh stack, put a datagrid on then it works in the
> standalone. So I deleted all my datagrids in my stack &  substacks
> and put in new ones from scratch. Then I made 4 columns and inputed 2
> lines of data with the editor. Nothing more. Again, the datagrids
> work ok in the IDE, but no dice in the standalone. The datagrid
> templates are being created. I first thought there was something
> wrong. But now I do not have a clue.

Beat,

I had the same problem. It turns out you need to make sure the
revDataGridLibrary stack gets copied to the standalone. Trevor has a
ScreenSteps lesson on how to build standalones with datagrids here:

http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3397-What-Do-I-Need-to-Do-To-Deploy-a-Standalone-With-A-Data-Grid-

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University