accessing subdomains

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Jun 4 16:03:32 EDT 2009

I have on-rev and want to access my subdomain which has been already
added
but am not able to.

For example a simple calendar can be displayed in my on-rev by using

http://myrevdomain.on-rev.com/calendar.irev

I want to display this calendar from my subdomain.com and added the
calendar.irev to
the subdomain.com folder which is in the public files folder.  i have
tried a number of
different ways to access the calendar file in my subdomain.com and
can't.  It seems
to me the below should access they calendar file in subdomain.com.
Am I writing it
wrong or what could be the problem?

http://subdomain.com/calendar.irev/myrevdomain.on-rev.com

I have used subdomain.com as an example name but enter the proper
name when I
am trying to access it.

regards,
-=>JB<=-